Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Type-II Backlund transformations via gauge transformations
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- The construction of type II Backlund transformation for the sine-Gordon and the Tzitzeica-Bullough-Dodd models are obtained from gauge transformation. An infinite number of conserved quantities are constructed from the defect matrices. This guarantees that the introduction of type II defects for these models does not spoil their integrability. In particular, modified energy and momentum are derived and compared with those presented in recent literature.
- Journal of High Energy Physics. New York: Springer, n. 12, p. 18, 2011.
- Integrable Equations in Physics
- Integrable Field Theories
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.