Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Inverse scattering approach for massive Thirring models with integrable type-II defects
- Aguirre, Alexis Roa
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- FAPESP: 08/06555-6
- We discuss the integrability of the bosonic and Grassmannian massive Thirring models in the presence of defects through the inverse scattering approach. We present a general method to compute the generating functions of modified conserved quantities for any integrable field equation associated with the m x m spectral linear problem. We apply the method to derive in particular the defect contributions for the number of occupation, energy and momentum of the massive Thirring models.
- Journal of Physics A-mathematical and Theoretical. Bristol: Iop Publishing Ltd, v. 45, n. 20, p. 24, 2012.
- Iop Publishing Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.