Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- INVESTIGATIONS IN THE LEE-WICK ELECTRODYNAMICS
- Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas (CBPF)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Tecnica Federico Santa Maria
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Fondecyt (Chile)
- Fondecyt (Chile): 1080260
- We consider the Lee-Wick (LW) electrodynamics, i.e. the U(1) gauge theory where a (gauge-invariant) dimension-6 operator containing higher derivatives is added to the free Lagrangian of the U(1) sector. A quantum bound on the LW heavy particle mass is then estimated by computing the anomalous electron-magnetic moment in the context of the aforementioned model. This limit is not only within the allowed range estimated by LW, it is also of the same order as that considered in early investigations on the possible effects of the LW heavy particle in e(-)e(+) elastic scattering. A comparative study between the LW and the Coulomb potentials is also done.
- Modern Physics Letters A. Singapore: World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd, v. 26, n. 26, p. 1985-1994, 2011.
- World Scientific Publ Co Pte Ltd
- LW electrodynamics
- anomalous electron magnetic moment in the context of the LW electrodynamics
- quantum bound on the LW heavy particle mass
- LW nonrelativistic potential
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.