Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Grassmannian and bosonic Thirring models with jump defects
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Pampa (UNIPAMPA)
- In this paper we discuss the Lax formulation of the Grassmannian and Bosonic Thirring models in the presence of jump defects. For the Grassmannian case, the defect is described by Backlund transformation which is responsible for preserving the integrability of the model. We then propose an extension of the Backlund transformation for the Bosonic Thirring model which is verified by some Backlund transitions like vacuum-one soliton, one soliton-one soliton, one soliton-two solitons and two solitons-two solitons. The Lax formulation within the space split by the defect leads to the integrability of Bosonic Thirring model with jump defects.
- Journal of High Energy Physics. New York: Springer, n. 2, p. 21, 2011.
- Solitons Monopoles and Instantons
- Integrable Field Theories
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.