Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Stabilization of the electroweak scale in 3-3-1 models
- Universidade Federal do ABC (UFABC)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- CNPq: 302045/2007-4
- CNPq: 2007/04825-3
- CNPq: 302102/2008-6
- One way of avoiding the destabilization of the electroweak scale through a strong coupled regime naturally occurs in models with a Landau-like pole at the TeV scale. Hence, the quadratic divergence contributions to the scalar masses are not considered as a problem anymore since a new nonperturbative dynamic emerges at the TeV scale. This scale should be an intrinsic feature of the models, and there is no need to invoke any other sort of protection for the electroweak scale. In some models based on the SU(3)(C) circle times SU(3)(W) circle times U(1)(X) gauge symmetry, a nonperturbative dynamics arise and it stabilizes the electroweak scale.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 80, n. 5, p. 5, 2009.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.