Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- An extension of the linear delta expansion to superspace
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas (CBPF)
- Universidade Federal do Pampa (UNIPAMPA)
- We introduce and discuss the method of linear delta expansion for the calculation of effective potentials in superspace, by adopting the improved version of the super-Feynman rules. Calculations are carried out up to two loops and an expression for the optimized Kahler potential in the Wess-Zumino model is worked out.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 77, n. 12, p. 7, 2008.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.