Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Sudden death of entanglement and teleportation fidelity loss via the Unruh effect
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- We use the Unruh effect to investigate how the teleportation of quantum states is affected when one of the entangled qubits used in the process is under the influence of some external force. In order to reach a comprehensive understanding, a detailed analysis of the acceleration effect on such entangled qubit system is performed. In particular, we calculate the mutual information and concurrence between the two qubits and show that the latter has a sudden death at a finite acceleration, whose value will depend on the time interval along which the detector is accelerated.
- Physical Review A. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 80, n. 3, p. 8, 2009.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.