Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Searching for squeezed particle-antiparticle correlations in high-energy heavy-ion collisions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande (FURG)
- Squeezed correlations of particle-antiparticle pairs were predicted to exist if the hadron masses were modified in the hot and dense medium formed in high-energy heavy-ion collisions. Although well-established theoretically, they have not yet been observed experimentally. We suggest here a clear method to search for such a signal by analyzing the squeezed correlation functions in terms of measurable quantities. We illustrate this suggestion for simulated phi phi pairs at the Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider (RHIC) energies.
- Physical Review C. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 82, n. 3, p. 5, 2010.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.