Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Stochastic quantization of real-time thermal field theory
- Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas (CBPF)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- We use the stochastic quantization method to obtain the free scalar propagator of a finite temperature field theory formulated in the Minkowski space-time. First, we use the Markovian stochastic quantization approach to present the two-point function of the theory. Second, we assume a Langevin equation with a memory kernel and a colored noise. The convergence of the Markovian and non-Markovian stochastic processes in the asymptotic limit of the fictitious time is obtained. Our formalism can be the starting point to discuss systems at finite temperature out of equilibrium. (C) 2010 American Institute of Physics. [doi:10.1063/1.3492927]
- Journal of Mathematical Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 51, n. 10, p. 18, 2010.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.