Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Deciphering the minimum of energy of some walking technicolor models
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- There are quasiconformal theories, like the minimal and ultraminimal technicolor models, which may break dynamically the gauge symmetry of the standard model and at the same time are compatible with electroweak precision data. The main characteristic of this type of models is their fermionic content in one or more higher dimensional representations; therefore it is not immediately known which model leads to the most attractive channel or the minimum vacuum energy state. We discuss the effective potential for composite operators for these models, verifying that their vacuum energy values are different, with the ultraminimal model having a deeper minimum of energy.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 81, n. 9, p. 4, 2010.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.