Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Path integral quantization of generalized quantum electrodynamics
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Narino
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- In this paper, a complete covariant quantization of generalized electrodynamics is shown through the path integral approach. To this goal, we first studied the Hamiltonian structure of the system following Dirac's methodology and, then, we followed the Faddeev-Senjanovic procedure to obtain the transition amplitude. The complete propagators (Schwinger-Dyson-Fradkin equations) of the correct gauge fixation and the generalized Ward-Fradkin-Takahashi identities are also obtained. Afterwards, an explicit calculation of one-loop approximations of all Green's functions and a discussion about the obtained results are presented.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 83, n. 4, p. 17, 2011.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.