Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Permutability of Backlund transformations for N=2 supersymmetric sine-Gordon
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The permutability of two Backlund transformations is employed to construct a nonlinear superposition formula and to generate a class of solutions for the N=2 super sine-Gordon model. We present explicitly the one and two soliton solutions.
- Journal of Mathematical Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 51, n. 3, p. 21, 2010.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- nonlinear differential equations
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.