Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Asymmetric exclusion model with impurities
- Universidade Federal do Rio Grande (FURG)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- An integrable asymmetric exclusion process with impurities is formulated. The model displays the full spectrum of the stochastic asymmetric XXZ chain plus new levels. We derive the Bethe equations and calculate the spectral gap for the totally asymmetric diffusion at half filling. While the standard asymmetric exclusion process without impurities belongs to the KPZ universality class with an exponent 3/2, our model has a scaling exponent 5/3.
- Physical Review E. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 81, n. 5, p. 4, 2010.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.