Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- New signature for color octet pseudoscalars at the CERN LHC
- Univ Austral Chile
- Univ Tecn Federico Santa Maria
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Color octet (pseudo)scalars, if they exist, will be copiously produced at the CERN Large Hadron Collider (LHC). However, their detection can become a very challenging task. In particular, if their decay into a pair of top quarks is kinematically forbidden, the main decay channel would be into two jets, with a very large background. In this brief report we explore the possibility of using anomaly-induced decays of the color octet pseudoscalars into gauge bosons to find them at the LHC.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 77, n. 9, p. 4, 2008.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.