Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Scalar radiation emitted from a rotating source around a Reissner-Nordstrom black hole
- Fed Univ Para
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- We investigate the radiation emitted from a scalar source in circular orbit around a Reissner-Nordstrom black hole. Particle and energy emission rates are analytically calculated in the low- and high-frequency regimes and shown to be in full agreement with a numerical calculation. A brief comment connecting the present work with a recent discussion on the cosmic censorship conjecture is included at the end.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 79, n. 2, p. 9, 2009.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.