Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Solutions of the bound-state Faddeev-Yakubovsky equations in three dimensions by using NN and 3N potential models
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF)
- Univ Tehran
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- research council of the University of Tehran
- A recently developed three-dimensional approach (without partial-wave decomposition) is considered to investigate solutions of Faddeev-Yakubovsky integral equations in momentum space for three-and four-body bound states, with the inclusion of three-body forces. In the calculations of the binding energies, spin-dependent nucleon-nucleon (NN) potential models [soft-core potential S3, Malfliet-Tjon (MT) I-III, Yamaguchi-type potentials (YS), and P(5.5)-model of Gibson-Lehman (P(55)GL)] are considered along with the scalar two-meson exchange three-body potential. The presently reported results agree well with the ones obtained by other techniques, demonstrating the advantage of an approach in which the formalism is much more simplified and easy to manage for direct computation.
- Physical Review C. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 83, n. 5, p. 7, 2011.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.