Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Scalar quantum field theory in disordered media
- Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas (CBPF)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- A free massive scalar field in inhomogeneous random media is investigated. The coefficients of the Klein-Gordon equation are taken to be random functions of the spatial coordinates. The case of a disordered medium modeled by centered stationary and Gaussian processes is analyzed. After performing the averages over the random functions, we obtain the two-point and the four-point Green's functions of the model up to one loop. The disordered scalar quantum field theory becomes qualitatively similar to a lambda phi(4) self-interacting theory with a frequency-dependent coupling.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 83, n. 12, p. 11, 2011.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.