Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Nucleon-nucleon scattering within a multiple subtractive renormalization approach
- Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP)
- Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- We present a methodology to renormalize the nucleon-nucleon interaction in momentum space, using a recursive multiple subtraction approach that prescinds from a cutoff regularization, to construct the kernel of the scattering equation. The subtracted scattering equation is solved with the next-leading-order and next-to-next-leading-order interactions. The results are presented for all partial waves up to j = 2, fitted to low-energy experimental data. In this renormalization group invariant approach, the subtraction energy emerges as a renormalization scale and the momentum associated with it comes to be about the QCD scale (Lambda(QCD)), irrespectively to the partial wave.
- Physical Review C. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 83, n. 6, p. 15, 2011.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.