Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Quantization of the Proca field in the Rindler wedge and the interaction of uniformly accelerated currents with massive vector bosons from the Unruh thermal bath
- Fed Univ Para
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Fundação de Amparo e Desenvolvimento da Pesquisa - Belém, PA (FADESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- We canonically quantize the Proca field in the Rindler wedge and compute the total response rate of a uniformly accelerated current interacting with massive vector Rindler particles from the Unruh thermal bath. We explicitly verify that the result obtained is exactly the same as the emission rate of massive vector particles in the Minkowski vacuum as analyzed by inertial observers. Eventually, our results are interpreted in terms of the interaction of static electrons coupled to Z(0) bosons present in Hawking radiation close to the event horizon of a black hole.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 84, n. 2, p. 5, 2011.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.