Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The canonical structure of Podolsky's generalized electrodynamics on the null-plane
- Universidade Federal do ABC (UFABC)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Narino
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- In this work, we analyze the canonical structure of Podolsky's generalized electrodynamics on the null-plane. We show that the constraint structure presents a set of second-class constraints, which are exclusive of the analysis on the null-plane, and an expected set of first-class ones. An inspection on the field equations leads to the generalized radiation gauge on the null-plane. Dirac Brackets are then introduced by considering the problem of uniqueness under the chosen initial-boundary conditions of the theory. (C) 2011 American Institute of Physics. [doi: 10.1063/1.3653510]
- Journal of Mathematical Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 52, n. 10, p. 12, 2011.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.