Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Scaling Properties of Universal Tetramers
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal Fluminense (UFF)
- Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica (ITA)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- We evidence the existence of a universal correlation between the binding energies of successive four-boson bound states (tetramers), for large two-body scattering lengths (a), related to an additional scale not constrained by three-body Efimov physics. Relevant to ultracold atom experiments, the atom-trimer relaxation peaks for vertical bar a vertical bar -> infinity when the ratio between the tetramer and trimer energies is similar or equal to 4.6 and a new tetramer is formed. The new scale is also revealed for a < 0 by the prediction of a correlation between the positions of two successive peaks in the four-atom recombination process.
- Physical Review Letters. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 107, n. 13, p. 5, 2011.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.