Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Flavor SU(4) breaking between effective couplings
- Univ Cruzeiro Sul
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Argonne Natl Lab
- Forschungszentrum Julich
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- United States Department of Energy, Office of Nuclear Physics
- Forschungszentrum Julich GmbH
- CNPq: 305894/2009-9
- FAPESP: 09/50180-0
- FAPESP: 09/51296-1
- FAPESP: 10/05772-3
- United States Department of Energy, Office of Nuclear Physics: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- Using a framework in which all elements are constrained by Dyson-Schwinger equation studies in QCD, and therefore incorporate a consistent, direct and simultaneous description of light-and heavy-quarks and the states they constitute, we analyze the accuracy of SU(4)-flavor symmetry relations between pi rho pi, K rho K, and D rho D couplings. Such relations are widely used in phenomenological analyses of the interactions between matter and charmed mesons. We find that while SU(3)-flavor symmetry is accurate to 20%, SU(4) relations underestimate the D rho D coupling by a factor of 5.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 85, n. 3, p. 6, 2012.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.