Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Superspace approach to the renormalization of the O'Raifeartaigh model up to the second order in the linear delta expansion parameter
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Centro Brasileiro de Pesquisas Físicas (CBPF)
- Universidade Federal do Pampa (UNIPAMPA)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (FAPERJ)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Programa Recem-Doutor-UNESP
- CNPq: 501317/2009-0
- We adopt a superspace/supergraph formalism to pursue the investigation of the structure of one- and two-loop divergences in the frame of the minimal O'Raifeartaigh model that realizes the F-term spontaneous supersymmetry breaking. The linear delta expansion (LDE) procedure is introduced and renormalization is carried out up to the second order in the LDE expansion parameter. In agreement with the nonrenormalization theorem for the (chiral/antichiral) matter potential of N = 1, D = 4 supersymmetry, our explicit supergraph calculations confirm that only the Kahler potential is actually renormalized.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 85, n. 12, p. 11, 2012.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.