Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Thermal phase transitions for Dicke-type models in the ultrastrong-coupling limit
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- TU Berlin
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- DFG: SFB 910
- We consider the Dicke model in the ultrastrong-coupling limit to investigate thermal phase transitions and their precursors at finite particle numbers N for bosonic and fermionic systems. We derive partition functions with degeneracy factors that account for the number of configurations and derive explicit expressions for the Landau free energy. This allows us to discuss the difference between the original Dicke (fermionic) and the bosonic case. We find a crossover between these two cases that shows up, for example, in the specific heat.
- Physical Review E. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 86, n. 1, p. 4, 2012.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.