Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Noncommutative fluid dynamics in the Snyder space-time
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro (UFRJ)
- Universidade Federal do Espírito Santo (UFES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- CNPq: 306276/2009-7
- In this paper, we construct for the first time the noncommutative fluid with the deformed Poincare invariance. To this end, the realization formalism of the noncommutative spaces is employed and the results are particularized to the Snyder space. The noncommutative fluid generalizes the fluid model in the action functional formulation to the noncommutative space. The fluid equations of motion and the conserved energy-momentum tensor are obtained.
- Physical Review D. College Pk: Amer Physical Soc, v. 86, n. 4, p. 7, 2012.
- Amer Physical Soc
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.