Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Two-dimensional background field gravity: A Hamilton-Jacobi analysis
- Universidade Federal do ABC (UFABC)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- We analyse the constraint structure of the background field model for two-dimensional gravity via the Hamilton-Jacobi formalism. This analysis consists in finding the complete set of involutive Hamiltonians that assure the integrability of the system. We then calculate the characteristic equations of the system, also establishing the equivalence between these equations and the field equations. (C) 2012 American Institute of Physics. [http://dx.doi.org/10.1063/1.4748301]
- Journal of Mathematical Physics. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 53, n. 10, p. 8, 2012.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.