Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The plethysm technique applied to the classification of nuclear states
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Nuclear Research Center
- Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy
- A short summary of the theory of symmetric group and symmetric functions needed to follow the theory of Schur functions and plethysms is presented. One then defines plethysm, gives its properties and presents a procedure for its calculation. Finally, some aplications in atomic physics and nuclear structure are given.
- Brazilian Journal of Physics. Sociedade Brasileira de Física, v. 32, n. 2b, p. 641-670, 2002.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Física
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.