Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Classification of basis states for (p-f)-nuclei (41 <= A <= 80) with minimal configuration energy
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- University of Latvia, Salaspils, Latvia Institute of Solid State Physics Radiation Physics Laboratory
- Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy
- We give a complete classification of basis with unitari (U(A-1), U(3)) and permutational (S)A)) symmetries. Thse are suitable as functions for (p-f)- nuclei (41<= A <= 80) with minimal configuration energy. We also give a brief survey of way in which are obtained.
- Brazilian Journal of Physics. Sociedade Brasileira de Física, v. 33, n. 1, p. 98-103, 2003.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Física
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.