Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A realization of the q-deformed harmonic oscillator: rogers-Szegö and Stieltjes-Wigert polynomials
- Galetti, Diogenes
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- We discuss some results from q-series that can account for the foundations for the introduction of orthogonal polynomials on the circle and on the line, namely the Rogers-Szegö and Stieltjes-Wigert polynomials. These polynomials are explicitly written and their orthogonality is verified. Explicit realizations of the raising and lowering operators for these polynomials are introduced in analogy to those of the Hermite polynomials that are shown to obey the q-commutation relations associated with the q-deformed harmonic oscillator.
- Brazilian Journal of Physics. Sociedade Brasileira de Física, v. 33, n. 1, p. 148-157, 2003.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Física
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.