Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Numerical simulation of Ginzburg-Landau-Langevin equations
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- This work is concerned with non-equilibrium phenomena, with focus on the numerical simulation of the relaxation of non-conserved order parameters described by stochastic kinetic equations known as Ginzburg-Landau-Langevin (GLL) equations. We propose methods for solving numerically these type of equations, with additive and multiplicative noises. Illustrative applications of the methods are presented for different GLL equations, with emphasis on equations incorporating memory effects.
- Brazilian Journal of Physics. Sociedade Brasileira de Física, v. 37, n. 1a, p. 37-40, 2007.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Física
- Mon-equilibrium phenomena
- Numerical simulations
- Stochastic kinetic equations
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.