Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Supersymmetry of Affine Toda Models as Fermionic Symmetry Flows of the Extended mKdV Hierarchy
- Schmidtt, David M.
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- We couple two copies of the supersymmetric mKdV hierarchy by means of the algebraic dressing technique. This allows to deduce the whole set of (N, N) supersymmetry transformations of the relativistic sector of the extended mKdV hierarchy and to interpret them as fermionic symmetry flows. The construction is based on an extended Riemann-Hilbert problem for affine Kac-Moody superalgebras with a half-integer gradation. A generalized set of relativistic-like fermionic local current identities is introduced and it is shown that the simplest one, corresponding to the lowest isospectral times t(+/- 1) provides the supercharges generating rigid supersymmetry transformations in 2D superspace. The number of supercharges is equal to the dimension of the fermionic kernel of a given semisimple element E is an element of (g) over cap which defines both, the physical degrees of freedom and the symmetries of the model. The general construction is applied to the N = (1, 1) and N = (2, 2) sinh-Gordon models which are worked out in detail.
- Symmetry Integrability and Geometry-methods and Applications. Kyiv 4: Natl Acad Sci Ukraine, Inst Math, v. 6, p. 25, 2010.
- Natl Acad Sci Ukraine, Inst Math
- algebraic dressing method
- supersymmetry flows
- supersymmetric affine Toda models
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.