Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Relação entre o desenvolvimento dos ovários e atividade dos Corpora Allata de operárias de Frieseomelitta silvestri languida (Hymenoptera, Apidae)
- Interaction between ovarian development and Corpora Allata activity in Frieseomelitta silvestri languida workers (Hymenoptera, Apidae)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- In the absence of the queen, a few workers of F. s. languida developed their ovaries forming nevertheless, only one follicle with a single oocyte which was unable to form yolk spheres. They never showed signals of degeneration or resorption. The corpora allata were homogeneous during all the 5 months of orphanage studied. Its activity might be low but constant, able to maintain the follicle entire, but unable to promote the yolk spheres assembly.
- Revista Brasileira de Zoologia. Sociedade Brasileira de Zoologia, v. 6, n. 2, p. 245-254, 1989.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Zoologia
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.