Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Photoluminescence properties and synthesis of a PZT mesostructure obtained by the microwave-assisted hydrothermal method
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de Goiás (UFG)
- Micro-cube-shaped lead zirconate titanate was synthesized using the microwave-assisted hydrothermal method. Photoluminescence and field emission scanning electron microscopy were used for monitoring the formation of mesocrystals. Based on these results, a growth mechanism was then proposed which involved nanoparticle aggregation, nanoplate self-assembly on specific architecture and the final formation of mesoscopic micro-cube-shaped lead zirconate titanate. (C) 2011 Elsevier B. V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 512, n. 1, p. 124-127, 2012.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- Microwave hydrothermal synthesis
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.