Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Strain and vacancy cluster behavior of vanadium and tungsten-doped Ba[Zr(0.10)Ti(0.90)]O(3) ceramics
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Empresa Brasileira de Pesquisa Agropecuária (EMBRAPA)
- Strain and vacancy clusters behavior of polycrystalline vanadium (V) and tungsten (W)-doped Ba[Zr(0.10)Ti(0.90)]O(3), (BZT:2%V) and (BZT:2%W) ceramics obtained by the mixed oxide method was evaluated. Substitution of V and W reduces the distortion of octahedral clusters, decreasing the Raman modes. Electron paramagnetic resonance data indicate that the addition of dopants leads to defects and symmetry changes in the BZT lattice. Remnant polarization and coercive field are affected by V and W substitution due the electron-relaxation mode. The unipolar strain E curves as a function of electric field reach its maximum value for BZT:2%V and BZT:2%W ceramics. (c) 2008 American Institute of Physics.
- Applied Physics Letters. Melville: Amer Inst Physics, v. 92, n. 3, p. 3, 2008.
- American Institute of Physics (AIP)
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.