Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- SrZrO3 powders obtained by chemical method: Synthesis, characterization and optical absorption behaviour
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do ABC (UFABC)
- Strontium zirconate (SrZrO3) powders have been synthesized by the polymeric precursor method after heat treatment at different temperatures for 2 h in oxygen atmosphere. The decomposition of precursor powder was followed by thermogravimetric analysis, X-ray diffraction (XRD) and Fourier transform Raman (FT-Raman). The UV-vis absorption spectroscopy measurements suggested the presence of intermediary energy levels in the band gap of structurally disordered powders. XRD, Rietveld refinement and FT-Raman revealed that the powders are free of secondary phases and crystallizes in the orthorhombic structure. (C) 2007 Elsevier Masson SAS. All rights reserved.
- Solid State Sciences. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 9, n. 11, p. 1020-1027, 2007.
- Elsevier B.V.
- polymeric precursor method
- Rietveld refinement
- crystal structure
- optical behaviour
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.