Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dielectric properties of Ca(Zr0.05Ti0.95)O-3 thin films prepared by chemical solution deposition
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Piauí (UFPI)
- Ca(Zr0.05Ti0.95)O-3 (CZT) thin films were grown on Pt(1 1 1)/Ti/SiO2/Si(1 0 0) substrates by the soft chemical method. The films were deposited from spin-coating technique and annealed at 928 K for 4 h under oxygen atmosphere. CZT films present orthorhombic structure with a crack free and granular microstructure. Atomic force microscopy and field-emission scanning electron microscopy showed that CZT present grains with about 47 nm and thickness about 450 nm. Dielectric constant and dielectric loss of the films was approximately 210 at 100 kHz and 0.032 at 1 MHz. The Au/CZT/Pt capacitor shows a hysteresis loop with remnant polarization of 2.5 mu C/cm(2), and coercive field of 18 kV/cm, at an applied voltage of 6 V. The leakage current density was about 4.6 x 10(-8) A/cm(2) at 3 V. Dielectric constant-voltage curve is located at zero bias field suggesting the absence of internal electric fields. (c) 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Solid State Chemistry. San Diego: Academic Press Inc. Elsevier B.V., v. 179, n. 12, p. 3739-3743, 2006.
- Elsevier B.V.
- dielectric properties
- thin films
- chemical solution deposition
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.