Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy as a tool to estimate thickness in PB films
- Univ Paris 06
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Univ Valencia
- The analysis of the faradaic impedance of electroactive films provides a characteristic point from which it is possible to estimate the thickness of thin films. Thus, electrochemical impedance spectroscopy was used in this paper as a fast and easy technique to estimate this thickness. The proposed method was checked on PB films. (c) 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Electrochemistry Communications. New York: Elsevier B.V., v. 8, n. 3, p. 371-374, 2006.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Prussian blue
- electrochemical impedance spectroscopy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.