Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Synthesis and characterization of CaBi4Ti4O15 thin films annealed by microwave and conventional furnaces
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- CaBi4Ti4O15 thin films were deposited by the polymeric precursor method and crystallized in a domestic microwave oven and conventional furnace. The films obtained for microwave energy are well-adhered, homogeneous and with good specularity, when treated at 700 degrees C for 10 min. The microstructure and the structure of the films can be tuned by adjusting the crystallization conditions. When microwave oven is employed, the films presented bigger grains with mean grain size around 80 nm. For comparison, films were also prepared by the conventional furnace at 700 degrees C for 2 h. (C) 2007 Elsevier Masson SAS. All rights reserved.
- Solid State Sciences. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 9, n. 8, p. 756-760, 2007.
- Elsevier B.V.
- bismuth layer
- microwave oven
- ferroelectric properties
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.