Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Effect of annealing time on morphological characteristics of Ba(Zr,Ti)O-3 thin films
- Universidade Federal do Piauí (UFPI)
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Ba(Zr0.50Ti0.50)O-3 thin films were prepared by the polymeric precursor method using the annealing low temperature of 300 degrees C for 8, 16, 24, 48, 96 and 192 It in a furnace tube with oxygen atmosphere. The X-ray diffraction patterns revealed that the film annealed for 192 h presented some crystallographic planes (1 0 0), (1 1 0) and (2 0 0) in its crystalline lattice. Fourier transformed infrared presented the formation of metal-oxygen stretching at around 756 cm(-1). The atomic force microscopy analysis presented the growth of granules in the Ba(Zr0.50Ti0.50)O-3 films annealed from 8 to 96 h. The crystalline film annealed for 192 h already presents grains in its perovskite structure. It evidenced a reduction in the thickness of the thin films with the increase of the annealing time. (C) 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 437, n. 1-2, p. 269-273, 2007.
- Elsevier B.V.
- annealing time
- thin films
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.