Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Order-disorder transformation in the Ni-4.49 at.% Al alloy
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The order-disorder transformation in the Ni-4.49 at.% Al alloy was studied using electrical resistivity measurements, microhardness measurements, differential scanning calorimetry (DSC) and transmission electron microscopy (TEM). The results confirmed the ordering behavior expected for Ni-Al dilute alloys and the suggested relation between resistivity changes and microhardness changes with antiferromagnetic spin ordering. The higher value obtained for the activation energy of vacancy migration was associated with a decrease in the Al concentration gradient near solute-depleted regions. (c) 2005 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 414, n. 1-2, p. 55-59, 2006.
- Elsevier B.V.
- electrical properties
- metals and alloys
- atomic order transformation
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.