Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- A study of the microstructural characteristics of dental amalgams
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Metallographic studies by scanning electron microscopy and energy dispersive spectroscopy carried out for two types of dental amalgam showing a porous multiphase material. Surface analysis shows that the structure of the Dispersalloy amalgam consists of gamma-Ag3Sn, gamma(1)-Ag2Hg3, eta'-Cu6Sn5, epsilon-Cu3Sn and eutectic Ag-Cu phases. while Velvalloy amalgam consists mainly of gamma, gamma(1) and gamma(2)-Sn7-8Hg phases. The latter phase presents an uniform distribution often associated with voids.
- Advanced Powder Technology. Zurich-uetikon: Transtec Publications Ltd, v. 299-3, p. 298-299, 1999.
- Transtec Publications Ltd
- dental amalgam alloys
- silver-based alloy
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.