Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Partículas nanométricas de ferritas de ítrio
- Nanometric particles of yttrium ferrite
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Instituto de Pesquisas da Marinha
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Nanoparticles of yttrium iron garnet (YIG) were obtained by coprecipitation. The particles were prepared by hydrolysis in acid medium with addition of ammonia or urea, for homogeneous nucleation, at 90ºC. Different compositions and spherical morphologies were achieved by changing reactants concentrations and precipitation agent. X-ray diffractometry, transmission electron microscopy, differential thermal analysis and electrophoretic mobility were carried out on these particles to investigate the obtained phase, phase transition temperature, morphology, particle size and zeta potential, respectively.
- Química Nova. Sociedade Brasileira de Química, v. 22, n. 6, p. 783-786, 1999.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- nanometric particles
- yttrium iron garnet
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.