Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Biomateriais: deposição de hidroxiapatita sobre superfície de Ti-cp modificada por aspersão térmica
- Biomaterials: deposition of hydroxyapatite on Ticp surfaces modified by thermal aspersion
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The osseointegrated titanium implants are reliable and safe alternatives to treatments for long periods of time. For surface modification, thermal aspersion of TiO2 was used. The samples with and without TiO2 were treated with NaOH and SBF in order to obtain a layer of HA. Characterization was done by SEM and FTIR. The images of HA obtained by SEM show a uniform morphology and a porous structure with spherical particles. The IR spectra show that the surface of Ticp/ TiO2 is more favorable for the HA deposit, as can be seen by the increase of the crystalline structure and the very intense and defined bands of the OH group of HA that is verified about 3571 and 630 cm-1. Thus the Ticp/ TiO2 surface presents a satisfactory nucleation of HA when compared to Ticp.
- Química Nova. Sociedade Brasileira de Química, v. 30, n. 5, p. 1129-1232, 2007.
- Sociedade Brasileira de Química
- surface modification
- Acesso aberto
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.