Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Photoinduced effects in As-S-P glasses
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- We report the photoinduced effects on the glass composition As(2)S(3) and As(29.6)P(7.4)S(63) when exposed to UV light. The morphology of the glass surface irradiated at different power densities was investigated by use of optical microscopy and scanning electron microscopy (SEM). A power density dependence on the photoexpansion (PE) and photoablation (PA) is observed. Raman measurement after irradiation shows the formation of As-O bonds in As(29.6)P(7.4)S(63). Also, the appearance of P=O bonds indicate the incorporation of oxygen at the glass surface during the irradiation process. (C) 2009 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
- Physica Status Solidi B-basic Solid State Physics. Weinheim: Wiley-v C H Verlag Gmbh, v. 246, n. 8, p. 1866-1870, 2009.
- Wiley-v C H Verlag Gmbh
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.