Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ferroelectric and dielectric properties of vanadium-doped Ba(Ti0.90Zr0.10)O-3 ceramics
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Ba(Zr0.10Ti0.90)O-3 (BZT) and V substituted BZT ceramics (BZT:V) were prepared by mixed oxide method and polymeric precursor method. The effect of V5+ addition in the BZT lattice was evaluated by X-ray diffraction (XRD) and Fourier transform Raman (FT-Raman) spectroscopy. When vanadium is introduced in the BZT lattice there is a decrease in the grain size. Substitution of vanadium on B-site broads the dielectric permittivity curve. That can be caused by repulsion of vanadium with their next nearest neighbors leading to a structure which is tetragonally distorted. (C) 2007 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 466, n. 1-2, p. L15-L18, 2008.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- Solid-state reactions
- Chemical synthesis
- Vacancy information
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.