Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dependence of annealing time on structural and morphological properties of Ca(Zr0.05Ti0.95)O-3 thin films
- Universidade Federal de São Carlos (UFSCar)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Universidade Federal do Piauí (UFPI)
- Ca(Zr0.05Ti0.95)O-3 (CZT) thin films were prepared by the polymeric precursor method by spin-coating process. The films were deposited on Pt(1 1 1)/Ti/SiO2/Si(1 0 0) substrates and annealed at 650 degrees C for 2,4, and 6 It in oxygen atmosphere. Structure and morphology of the CZT thin films were characterized by the X-ray diffraction (XRD), Fourier-transform infrared spectroscopy (FT-IR), atomic force microscopy (AFM) and field-emission scanning electron microscopy (FEG-SEM). XRD revealed that the film is free of secondary phases and crystallizes in the orthorhombic structure. The annealing time influences the grain size, lattices parameter and in the film thickness. (c) 2006 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 453, n. 1-2, p. 386-391, 2008.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- atomic force microscopy
- growth mechanism
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.