Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Dielectric investigations of vanadium modified barium zirconium titanate ceramics obtained from mixed oxide method
- Universidade Federal de Itajubá (UNIFEI)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Vanadium modified barium zirconium titanate ceramics Ba(Zr(0.10)Ti(0.90))O(3):2V (BZT:2V) were prepared from the mixed oxide method. According to X-ray diffraction analysis, addition of vanadium leads to ceramics free of secondary phases. Electrical characteristics reveal a dielectric permittivity at around 15,000 with low dielectric loss with a remnant polarization (P(r))of 8 mu C/cm(2) at 2 kV/cm. From the obtained results, we assume that vanadium substitution in the BZT lattice affects dielectric characteristics due to the electron-relaxation-mode in which carriers (polarons, protons, and so on) are coupled with existing dielectric modes. (C) 2009 Published by Elsevier B.V.
- Journal of Alloys and Compounds. Lausanne: Elsevier B.V. Sa, v. 479, n. 1-2, p. 280-283, 2009.
- Elsevier B.V. Sa
- X-ray diffraction
- Dielectric response
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.