Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Ag-rich phase formation in the Cu-6 wt% Al alloy with Ag additions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP)
- Ag-rich phase formation in the Cu-6 wt% Al alloy with additions of 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12 wt% Ag was studied using microhardness changes with temperature and time, differential thermal analysis (DTA), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), energy-dispersive X-ray analysis (EDX), and X-ray diffractometry (XRD). The results indicated that the Ag-rich phase formation follows two different processes depending on Ag concentration. For alloys with 4 and 6 wt% Ag the precipitate formation occurs as a second-order mechanism while for alloys with 8, 10 and 12 wt% Ag a zero-order reaction was observed. (C) 2008 Elsevier Ltd. All rights reserved.
- Journal of Physics and Chemistry of Solids. Oxford: Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd, v. 69, n. 8, p. 2025-2031, 2008.
- Pergamon-Elsevier B.V. Ltd
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.