Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Coordination polymer adsorbent for matrix solid-phase dispersion extraction of pesticides during analysis of dehydrated Hyptis pectinata medicinal plant by GC/MS
- Universidade Federal de Sergipe (UFS)
- Universidade Federal de Pernambuco (UFPE)
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- CNPq: 620247/2008-8
- CNPq: 578707/2008-0
- CNPq: 47604/2008-0
- The coordination polymer [Zn(BDC)(H(2)O)(2)](n) was tested for extraction of pyrimethanil, ametryn, dichlofluanid, tetraconazole, flumetralin, kresoxim-methyl and tebuconazole from the medicinal plant Hyptis pectinata, with analysis using gas chromatography-mass spectrometry in selected ion monitoring mode (GC/MS, SIM). Experiments carried out at different fortification levels (0.1, 0.5 and 1.0 mu g g(-1)) resulted in recoveries in the range 73-97%, and RSD values were between 5 and 12% for the [Zn(BDC)(H(2)O)(2)](n) sorbent. Detection and quantification limits ranged from 0.02 to 0.07 mu g g(-1) and from 0.05 to 0.1 mu g g(-1), respectively, for the different pesticides studied. The method developed was linear over the range tested (0.04-14.0 mu g g(-1)), with correlation coefficients ranging from 0.9987 to 0.9998. Comparison between [Zn(BDC)(H(2)O)(2)](n) and the commercial phase C(18)-bonded silica showed good performance of the [Zn(BDC)(H(2)O)(2)](n) polymeric sorbent for the pesticides tested. (C) 2010 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Talanta. Amsterdam: Elsevier B.V., v. 83, n. 2, p. 631-636, 2010.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Coordination polymer
- Matrix solid-phase dispersion
- Medicinal plant
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.