Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Pearlitic reaction in Cu-10wt%Al alloy with Ag additions
- Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
- The pearlitic reaction in Cu-10wt%Al alloy with additions of 4, 6, 8, and 10wt%Ag was studied using scanning electron microscopy, energy dispersive X-ray microanalysis, in situ X-ray diffractometry, and microhardness measurements. The results indicated that the presence of Ag changes the pearlitic phase microstructure and its mechanical properties, because of the influence of Ag in the pearlitic phase growth mechanism. (C) 2008 International Centre for Diffraction Data.
- Powder Diffraction. Newtown Sq: J C P D S-int Centre Diffraction Data, v. 23, n. 2, p. S75-S80, 2008.
- J C P D S-int Centre Diffraction Data
- X-ray diffraction
- pearlitic reaction
- Cu-Al alloys
- Ag additions
- Acesso restrito
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.